TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes
Beelzebub - 2013-05-19

[edited]

For you information, most of the English news on China that you can find on the internet veers towards the positive. There is a genuine lack of truth on many things which are even reported in the Mainland Chinese media. The most recent case of pedophilia regarding the principal of a public school in Hainan who collaborated with a few others in sexually assaulting 6 primary school girls are things that the website you provided did not mention. [edited]

Well, only part of that article was positive as you put it; did you read it? We all know that there's bad stuff happening in China, bad things which are kept secret; however, isn't it good to read about something good and progressive? This paedophilia is a worldwide cancer, and it's covered up worldwide, not least of all by religious establishments- so this covering up is not peculiar to China, but it might be far worse in China- doesn't mean that good things are not happening, and we should welcome that.

Messages In This Thread
China’s "Naked Marriage" prove not all brides demand premarital payout -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-18
Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes -- Dragonized -- 2013-05-18
Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: China’s bad news does not always travel well, because I know I hold back sometimes

Go to another board -