TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-28

No, I think you are wrong in your assessment - I am trying to provide some insight that applies to both, the lesser and the "fully qualified". The whole picture is needed to understand what is going on and what the future perspectives may be. And according to the development as I have outlined, the prognosis is that there may be less job opportunities for those with a lower educational profile in future times to come: So everyone can be aware of it and make according plans to deal with the situation.

Well, wait a sec, I've forgotten why I took you to task..I know i should feel indignant with rage about something???.... I know! unless you are a properly qualified teacher, like you and Foxy Poster, it's a hiding for nothing to find a job in China by approaching schools yourself...unless of course you happen to be fully conversant in Mandarin that is. Most of these schools both state and private really do not want to waste their time dealing will all the initial drudgery involved-only to find FT's do not follow on with proceeding ,it makes far more sense for Mrs FAO to wait until passport scan,CV, this that tuther has been collected by little recruiter- I can't say i blame them ,knowing how unreliable young people are these days- now am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-28
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Collyhurst retired sewage worker -- 2013-05-28
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -