TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-29
In response to Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? (Beelzebub)

Tell you what i am going to do, Silverboy, keep an open eye, just in case you are right and there's a growing trend among FT's to search for wealthy well-bred Chinese wives, because i may be able to make some cash. I've had a quick fumble on my calculator, and I work out that there'll be a shortage in the 100% region to meet needs...[edited]

Oh Dear, it was edited, so as it now doesn't make a lot of sense, I'd better try and write an alternative ending....let me see...I have this great plan to acquire a warehouse in China...good start...Now did you ever see the chamber inside Star Trek, where you could experience a virtual world so real that it becomes real- you can see, touch, feel and interact as if real. We can call my chamber "Wealthy Chinese Women who want FT hubbies with or without beer gutsWorld" Now do you see where this is going? A rental-income independently wealthy FT could afford to spend the rest of his life in this chamber- there's lots to do with virtual wife- boating, fishing, barbecues..................nice dream ain't it? About as realistic as FT of any station being accepted by wealthy well-bred Chinese lady.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-29
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -