TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-05-30
In response to Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? (Collyhurst Retired Sewer Worker)

I think that the beelzebub poster is in the prime of his life, his best years so to speak, and has a nice young chinese lady by his side?

The question is Turnoi, which is your preference, crocodile, man or woman? Or are you a bit like David Bowie in that you are unsure and you actually like to partake of all 3? Snigger, snigger.

I like your powers of observation, Collyhurst, and how you like to sort problems out for other poster.

Going off on a tangent-all the years down the sewer, did you got to night school and stuff, were you like me and tried to better yourself? I studied Mandarin for years, never realising that one day I would be in a position to use it for real- It's amazing what us ordinary working folk get up to; I new a grave-digger who studied Greek and Latin hahaha. He's dead now, never made it to Greece- I did pop a an old greek coin in his mouth...hope that silent ferryman accepted it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Collyhurst Retired Sewer Worker -- 2013-05-30
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-05-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -