TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-04

Why don't you just answer the question instead of veering of on some other tangent? I think I asked a very straightforward question. I wonder how much you pay your young wife each month? I know some
foolish laowai men who stupidly give their wives 7000 or 8000rmb a month, the wives can't cook, don't like sex, and have crappy jobs. They have been told by myself and others they are better of divorcing and just using a hooker twice a week.

I know one 47 y/o laowai guy who has exclusive use of a pretty young ( 23 y/o ) prosititute in Guangxi province. Both him and her have regaular STD tests, they have hot and steamy unprotected no-holds barred sex twice a week. Sometimes they go to out for dinner or go to a bar on Saturday nights. She cooks at his place sometimes. That is all there is too it. No GF or wife relationship.

The cost of this for him: 5500 rmb a month ( plus her expenses, taxi, dinners, etc ) It sounds like a lot ,but not much IMO considering what you get, and his income each month ( 20,000rmb ) No responsibilty, no problems dealing with the welfare/entitlement mentality of ordinary Chinese woman.

However, I guess the more "moral" posters on here wil call this guy a "loser" or make some other disparaging comment.

He is smarter than any FT in China I know!

Sorry missed this- if i can't readily see any posts I don't generally go looking for them.

I don't give my wife a brass farthing- she gives me 700 quid a month; I spose she will end up getting 200 of that back, by way of food and toothpaste; I thought that I'd already told you that. During her first year in the UK I had to support her, but she was on the case and applying for jobs every day, and every day rejection letters poured through the letterbox. To cut a long story short she is now a valued sales executive. Also, she often returns home from work and then starts teaching 'one on one' students. We are not rich but get by very nicely- and if i feel like working in China, I am free to do so.

Your mate is doing nothing wrong, but whores have no attraction for me-no conquest in that- no feeling that another person wants to be with you. I did pay one in a Beijing Hotel once- all I did was lecture her on what her parents would think- best 2 hours work she had for a long time I bet.....nice girl she was, such a shame. I usually ignore those 2am calls-think I'd had a drink. Don't you worry what you could catch?

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What is/isn't acceptable in a EFL job?

Go to another board -