TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances.
juanisaac - 2013-06-07

For university, I can see schools asking for masters degrees. If the Chinese want their schools not to be taken lightly, they need to increase their standards. My brother is the dean of recruiting at a university in California. He can tell you first hand all that is wrong with higher education here with the students he gets.
As to the teacher not getting her renewal, I do not feel sorry for her. She lied to get her job, and that lie caught up to her. If she was upfront with not having a degree, and then her r.p. was denied, I would have some sympathy.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-06
Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances. -- San Migs -- 2013-06-06
Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances. -- juanisaac -- 2013-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances.

Go to another board -