TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-18

Why do some FT's avail themselves of whores. I think if we pose that question to the FT's, I doubt that we'll get a very truthful answer. With that in mind, I hit the streets to ask the service providers (pink-room ladies) if they knew why men come to them in a country where you would think that all FT's would be able to find themselves girlfriends, for free, or for the price of an occasional meal.

The results of my enquiries shocked me, really took me by surprise. The ladies informed me that most of their Western clients, aged 40-50, have a problem-Erectile Dysfunction; therefore, oral sex tends to be high up on the menu, to such an extent that they brag about their dexterity and willingness in that area of expertise.

These ladies were surprisingly smart, and offered explanations for why the men suffered from erectile dysfunction. Number one reason was excessive alcohol intake; they drink more than once a week. They tend to have extra inches around their waists, and this is more often than not an indication that a man is a floppy Joe. Another reason for why these men are so severely incapacitated is low self-esteem, as a result of bad attitudes preventing them from keeping girlfriends for very long- and of course it is a vicious circle; if you suffer from erectile dysfunction, normal young ladies won't want you to stay around very long anyway, and one knock-back after another will drain a man's confidence, and the more of a floppy Joe he will become. But I am assured that they are always welcome in the pink rooms...for a small financial consideration of course.

So, if you come to China with a bad attitude-grumble too much-drink too much-eat too much- you could get erectile dysfunction and have to go to pink rooms. Get it, got it? Good!

Messages In This Thread
Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- juanisaac -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Curious -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- John O’Shei -- 2013-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

Go to another board -