TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro
Dragonized - 2013-06-18

If a Chinese woman is lazy she will feel marginalized. It becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy for her: People with a victim mentality ( many Chinese people ) will start to believe in their own lies and greed ( I deserve not to work because of who I am ) and that is how the entitlement mentality develops.

This is indeed true, and it was something that I forgot about. I think the entitlement mentality also has some its roots come from the idea that since women are not as valued in societies such as China, they will all develop the mental disease of becoming legends in their own minds and want every man who is Chinese to treat them like Queens. Of course, the victim mentality takes priority and no matter what happens they can never be satisfied. Both the laowai man and the asian women as i have personally seen have self esteem issues, which is why they end up getting married and staying together for a period of time. Unfortunately, a relationship which feeds off of ego rather than real feelings and emotions will never last a long time.

I've even been in restauraunts in China before, and I was sitting at a table by myself next to a table of young Chinese women. The waitress said "Are you paying for these girls?" WTF!..............I don't even know them! "Ofcourse I'm not paying for them, they must pay their own bills!" I replied.

She looked at me with a blank expression on her face! The audacity of these women is unbelievable!

Yes, they really expect to be taken care of and that is not a very good thing. I think many Chinese women that I meet both in China and in other countries where they have moved to fall into a purgatory of sorts. While they may expect to be treated and pampered like Classy Ladies, they often lack the Social Class and creativity, intelligence, and charisma of women from developed countries such as Japan and the West. On the other hand while they play the victim mentality they also lack the meekness, true naivety, and endearing ways of a grateful girl that some expat teachers have found in poorer countries.

Not being classy nor humble cannot take you too far in life. But it is ultimately up to them to find out when life kicks their collective rear ends in the @$$

Messages In This Thread
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro

Go to another board -