TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here
Dragonized - 2013-06-18

Thank you Curious and Beelzebub for providing a great model on how to be good at never making any strides in life. For someone such as me I would view alcoholism as an escape from personal problems for said individual. This means the individual should seek help, and seeking prostitutes is a behavior that provides evidence of this. The fact that people would put out a "solution" of "Just Change!" and call that "deep" tells you how "smart" these posts are. Self esteem issues come from a lifetime's worth of buildup, and Professional help is needed if anyone is to improve. Never mind the fact that there was any real research that was done except some back alley rumors and offhand accounts of a select few prostitutes who may have "heard of" or exaggerated what they said for various self esteem issues of their own.

Hey Curious why don't you try and say some more things like full sentences? It would certainly shed some more light on how you feel about things. You don't want me or any other poster to feel as if you're just the alter ego of the troll on here trying to make his own low self esteem feel better by talking to his fantasy friends.

Messages In This Thread
Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- juanisaac -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Curious -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- John O’Shei -- 2013-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here

Go to another board -