TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.
Beelzebub - 2013-06-24

I repeat my challenge again and ask you to consider the following and give me, if possible, a reply:

OK, even though I am a complete stranger to you, give me all your money to invest it in a new recruiter company in China, and don't be so mistrusting that I will be running away with it instead.

Would you give me your cash - yes or no?

(Don't get me wrong, I don't need and want any of your cash in reality, I have enough of it because my printing machine works so well...LOL)

No, never ever trust a recruiter; and never give her any money. However, you should always use a recruiter (might be years unemployed if you don't) putting faith in your own judgement to check out any positions they offer you (not those types of positions SB hahaha)with a fine tooth comb- never ever taking at face value whatever the recruiter offers you. It's always those FT's who have put too much faith in the recruiter who come to grief- Then what happens? Well, what happens is that instead of learning how to deal with the only viable key to the door, they go from the sublime to the ridiculous and jettison it.- or say they have- but have my doubts about that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column:Recruiter Scapegoats.

Go to another board -