TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My news
Beelzebub - 2013-07-02

San Migs,

for your own sake and benefit. my urgent advice to you would be neither to "prove" anything nor to publish more personal information on this board. You need to protect your privacy and you do not owe other posters anything in that respect.

Well, protecting your privacy must start with not displaying one's likeness for all to see- I spose that's even more important if we are grumbling about the actual school you work for at the time. However, a body like LondonGirl who was defending her school- or even Yuncheng Ielts Ian, didn't have that concern- we know everything about those two, what they look like, where they work, everything. Mind you we know what you look like Turnoi- but I think you are safe because you are not complaining about your school- and like the famous pair you also I suppose have no skeletons in your cupboard. San Mig, I am sure has nothing to worry about- he can show his photo tomorrow- even scan his fingerprints and show those. Best he he doesn't give his bank details and pin, of course. Hahaha. No you let it all hang out and tell us all, San Mig-no harm can come to you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My news -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My news

Go to another board -