TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo
fromthebeginning - 2013-07-10

Your lack of compassion is really awesome, silverboy. You've done a very good job of revealing your true nature. Nothing new about that, though.

Sure tragedies happen everywhere all the time. But we grieve because we are human and because without that who are we really? It may be trite but it really does "take a village."

And no, it's not because of them being Chinese girls. It's more about shattered hopes and dreams. It's even about the one child policy in a way. I imagine the heartache of the parents who have put so much love and energy into that one child.

Yeah, I like the Chinese. I've taught many Chinese immigrants in America before and since teaching in China for six years. I feel as though I know their hearts, especially the village people, and believe me their hearts make yours look awfully damn small.

Messages In This Thread
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- fromthebeginning -- 2013-07-10
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- foxy -- 2013-07-10
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- Shortbread biscuits -- 2013-07-11
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo

Go to another board -