TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-11

You may be quite right in this. In 2010, I had reached the "peak" in my overweight, you could see it in the pictures that I had published on here. Then, out of Kenya, staying in China and Nepal, I have really lost all my overweight after eating Chinese and Nepalese food only. It was something like a miracle. I ate less and differently - in Nepal, I ate hardly any meat and mostly only some very delicious vegetable dishes. And I kept moving around instead of sitting in an office all day as I used to do in Kenya there. I am now trying to keep my weight balanced and look rather slim. It's also better for my health, and now I am looking good enough again to walk around in shorts and a simple T-shirt. You can't imagine how I hate wearing suits in the deepest of my heart! I would only wear them if I could not avoid it, on formal occasions that I may have to attend. I never wore suits in class - too hot and too inconvenient. I am a casual-wear type of guy in my true nature....hahaha

I'm pleased to hear it. It doesn't sound like it's been a nightmare for you and that's good, you were aided by a change in location. For others to lose weight is a nightmare-and for many there is no alternative but determination, discomfort and self-control- although, maybe you are being modest and did also discipline yourself greatly. Well done.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-11
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Davyhulme Sewage Tank Worker -- 2013-07-12
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?

Go to another board -