TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: San Migs may have to leave China
juanisaac - 2013-07-16
In response to San Migs may have to leave China (San Migs)

Are you sure about their being less jobs? My old school has not been able to find a native-speaker in two years. I know a recruiter who tells me every year she gets more inquiries but less people whote meet the current requirements. I do not know you too well, and so will not judge your handling of money. Did you ever think about having an emergency fund and a long-term fund to keep over the jobless months? I have both. The other foreign teachers in my town only partied it up and were drunk quite a bit, and they were women!

Now if someone does help you, how will they get you the money? Are you sure you can get a z-visa in Hong kong with the new regulations in place? How much do you you actually need? Every time I go to Hong Kong I spend about 3-4 k Yuan for one week, and that is after staying free at my friends house.

E-mail me if you need jobs leads. Maybe you need money to buy a ticket home, that would be a better bet.

Messages In This Thread
San Migs may have to leave China -- San Migs -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- foxy -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- San Migs -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: San Migs may have to leave China

Go to another board -