TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: San Migs may have to leave China
Beelzebub - 2013-07-16
In response to San Migs may have to leave China (San Migs)

Hey all.

To all I have sparred with here, it was never personal, to those strangers I have never met, a stranger is just a friend you have not yet met.

I was really hoping for an olive branch, something to pull me out of the mire, but it seems no help is forthcoming and things are rather desperate, I'm down to the last of my money and as of today at 12 pm I am officially homeless here. I hate throwing myself on others for compassion or mercy, but short of go directly to HK, on limited funds, I don't see what else to do? And as the foxy poster has mentioned, the new visa rules are making it harder for all expat FT's. Jobs also seem harder to get than usual, even though less FT's are coming to China.

So I'm just saying it is "save san migs time", and if he cannot be saved, well, it does not bear to think about.

Good luck all.

I'm in the UK at the moment, San Migs- you are welcome here for a bed but that's no good to you. I gather you need help until the new term starts and I hope that there is at least one poster, GW or SH persuasion who will give you a bed- most FT flats come with a spare room. My position is that we await exchange of contracts on a new house and all the cash I have must be saved to pay the deposit; otherwise, I would send you some rescue cash. Come on other posters, now's the time for altruism- HELP SAN MIGS.

Messages In This Thread
San Migs may have to leave China -- San Migs -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- foxy -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- San Migs -- 2013-07-16
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-17
Re: San Migs may have to leave China -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: San Migs may have to leave China

Go to another board -