TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
Beelzebub - 2013-07-28

To save some money or make some money do not underestimate what some bosses will do. I friend of mine who had been working in Batao told me that he had his Shanghai based boss spend 2,500 Yuan to fly to the remote school to make sure a parting teacher would not recieve her 5,000 Yuan bonus. Anything that helps thebargaining position of a boss is not beyond their underhanded schemes.

I know that there are occasions when you can't avoid being fleeced by a Chinese boss- I'm afraid this does go with the territory and we should all know the risks before we arrive and try and minimise those risks. What I can't understand is those who claim to have been fleeced right left and centre on numerous occasions and yet they still continue to work in China, and grumble about China all the time into the bargain. Then, the self same people have the temerity to refer to me as pretty strange hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-28
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-29
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- foxy -- 2013-07-29
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -