TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
juanisaac - 2013-07-29

I have been very lucky to have worked at some good schools. But then again these were government schools in small towns that had to treat their foriegn teachers well in order to get them to renew. These schools also bring their teachers on Z visas. But you know as I know that private schools are there to rake in the cash from anybody they can fleece. In public schools we are there for "face" or because of some government laws that Chinese students have to have a foreign techer sometime in their academic career. From the regular posters on here most work or have worked at public schools. They recommend others to work at public schools because of the standard contract and legal work visa they receive, am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-28
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- juanisaac -- 2013-07-29
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- foxy -- 2013-07-29
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -