TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE
Beelzebub - 2013-07-31

He taking people down his path as well. he can give quite destructive advice to his colleagues. For example, he told someone it is not necessary to keep a bank account in their home country and paying bills is not necessary since you no longer reside in your country of origin!!!!!!!! What!? These people are blowing their credit history out the window!

So it is not only this fake degree issue, but one that can bust him out of school so he does not give bad and destructive advice to young starry eyed newbie expat.

I am in total agreement with you about your credit history and servicing that. You should have a direct debit connected to your Western credit card and use that card once a month, that'll do-utility bills don't mean a thing unless you don't pay them There is something you can do about not being on the electoral list for an extended period by contacting the three main(in UK) credit checking companies-Experian and others.

As for having a fake degree-well that shows a lot about a body-ingenuity, determination, thinking on your feet and finding ways around obstacles. Some of us with fake degrees even eventually convince ourselves that our degrees are indeed real- to such an extent that there could even be FT's on a forum joining an argument and maintaining that fake degree holders are the scum of the earth hahaha. Not that we have any of those on this discussion site-but maybe on that 'degree site' SB keeps on about-maybe Dr Smidt,Shuan or shorn and Woodbine Willie are all sev#cret fake degree people hahaha. Not being serious about that but just for the sake of argument. all good fun hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Barbara -- 2013-07-28
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-29
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Barbara -- 2013-07-30
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Dragonized -- 2013-08-02
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- San Migs -- 2013-08-02
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-31
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Davyhulme Sewage Worker -- 2013-07-31
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE

Go to another board -