TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: gay priests mulled?
Beelzebub - 2013-08-05

Very strange, Westminster Abbey in Toronto, Canada. Is Mars on Jupiter now or on earth? Anyway, to relieve you from your shock - they don't know me and I don't know them; on the other hand, my original ministry is in Africa, and I do have of course good contacts with the Anglican churches there. Westminster Abbey in Toronto, Canada - I am not interested; I don't know them, and I could not care less.

You've lost me, Turnoi- there's only one Westminster Abbey and that's in London- think they may have had a guest choir mind- you tell me- don't they keep you informed? Anyway, The Sermon was by Dr Michael Ward-Senior Research Fellow, Blackfriars Hall, University of Oxford-if you know him?

We were forced to attend the service-that being the only way to visit on a Sunday. What I did think was shallow and disgraceful, was that before the collection was taken, half of the congregation emptied- so when we had to stand for 'The Blessing' there were quite a few empty seats. It's a splendid building, don't you think?

Oh yes-in order to cross over to the same side as The Abbey we were obliged to use a subway (not referring to the trains) London gets crowded this time of year-I feel there's more space to stretch in China.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: gay priests mulled? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-08-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: gay priests mulled?

Go to another board -