TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mission Impossible
Nero Caesar - 2013-08-18

Wow, that escalated quickly..
I only came to China for a gap year from school..I never really intended to teach, although I do have my TEFL.. I just wanted to help some people in rural China with whatever I could. I tried to volunteer, but why give these corporations more than $2,000 when the money doesn't go the people in need? As far as people having two ha'pennies to rub together.. I find that quite inane in the grand scale of things..I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't really know what being poor is... even for western standards.. Something was said about friends and marriage,right? Personally, I found that the more 'frindes' you have, the more problems.. besides, some people are just introverts..I have friends at home, but they are *real* friends.. from K-4 until present..I try not to associate with expats here.. some expats don't speak to other expats, and the rest are.. well, let's just say..not that mature..for my standards anyway.. Oh yeah, peaople ghet mayoried four they're,there,their ohn reehsons...know kneed 2 judge them.. as if you are perfect..we're all humans..don't let red and green pieces of paper and a book with stamps change that.. If you want to teach these kids, then teach them by all means.. but one question comes to mind.. If your outlook on the expats working here to save money or to make a living are so grim, I wonder what you think of the locals... and your students? ...........b4 u answeere that... pweeze feel free to correct my grahmer ..

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mission Impossible -- Nero Caesar -- 2013-08-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mission Impossible

Go to another board -