TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie
foxy - 2013-08-19

The lack of antiperspirants on Chinese shop shelves can be a problem.

True.
Chinese people are by and large less hairy than westerners. Deoderants are therefore not in demand.
Many of the menfolk needn't shave, the lucky blighters, and armpit hair is rare, for both sexes.
I've bought cheap perfume, and spray it onto my armpits. It works okay for about a day at a time.
BTW, I'm touched that you will pray for our resident padre. It's a pity he won't recognize your kind gesture in public. Still, you've tried your best to make peace with him. You couldn't have done more!

Messages In This Thread
Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie -- foxy -- 2013-08-19
Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie -- John Harvey Kellogg -- 2013-08-20
Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie -- JH KELLOGG -- 2013-08-20
Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie -- John O'Shei -- 2013-08-20
Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie -- t jr -- 2013-09-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: An Olive Branch. A hand of friendship from Woodbine Willie

Go to another board -