TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › let's compare notes, Ian. - ESL discussion
James Pipp - 2005-07-22
In response to Give them my email - ESL discussion (Ian Williams)

Hi again, Ian.
I will certainly be in touch with Merseyside police as I believe that is the right jurisdiction, although the address of the recipient of the Western Union transfer was resident in Coventry.

Interesting to hear that you got an email Jeanne. Let's compare emails!
This is a cut and paste of the mail I recieved on Fri I July. I wonder if yours is exactly the same.
I wrote asking for answers to questions that were not acknowledged in this email, but notice the final line...such sentences, as in Mr Howard's emails, were the clincher for me to think that I had the job and was expected to arrive soon to a warm reception!
BTW .....I did wonder at the time how a Czech national had a completely Anglo-saxon name. Jeanne is definitely not a slavic girls name! But I made all sorts of excuses for that, which I now wish I hadn't!

HI JAMES!

MY NAME IS JEANNE CRAWFORD AND I WORK WITH CONTEK INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES IN LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM. I AM SORRY I AM WRITITNG YOU BACK SO LATE. I HAVEACTUALLY BEEN AWAY FROM UK TO MY HOME COUNTRY IN REPUBLIC OF CZECH AND MY COMPUTER AT HOME HAS BEEN BAD FOR A WHILE NOW. I WORK IN UK AS A BIOLOGY TEACHER AND I HAVE REALLY BEEN GETTING ALONG FINE WITH THE STUDENT I TEACH. I ACTUALLY GOT INTO UNITED KINGDOM IN 2004 AND I HAVE FULLY GOTTEN ADAPTED WITH BRITISH CULTURE.

I FOUND LIFE MORE PLEASANT HERE IN LIVERPOOL BECAUSE OFTHE BLISSFUL ENVIRONMENT AND THE CONDITIONS OF MY SERVICES WITH CONTEK INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES. THE MANAGEMENT OF CONTEK INSTITUTE ARE KIND OF PEPOLE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BECAUSE OF THEIR MANNERS OF CONSIDERATION WITH ALL THEIR STAFFS. MY CONTRACT ENDS IN 2006 BUT I AM RE-NEWING IT BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYITING ABOUT THE BRITISH STYLES AND WAYS.

THE ONLY PROBLEM WE FACE HERE IS THEIR TAX SYSTEM WHICH IS VERY HIGH BUT NEVERTHELESS WE ARE STILL COMFORTABLE WITH IT. I ALSO BELIEVE THEIR IS TAX WHERE.

THE NUMBERS OF THE FOREIGN TEAHERS ARE VERY FEW HERE IN CONTEK INSTITUTE AND I DO HOPE WE HAVE MORE OF THEM SOON.I WILL TRAVEL BACK TO LIVERPOOL IN 2 WEEKS TIME.

AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN LIVERPOOL WHEN YOU ARRIVED.

REGARDS

JEANNE CRAWFORD
BIOLOGY TEACHER
CONTEK INSTITUTE
LIVERPOOL
UNITED KINGDOM

Messages In This Thread
Contek Institute, Johannesburg - ESL discussion -- Ian Williams -- 2005-07-18
James, Ian. What's the latest word? - ESL discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-08-14
I've heard not one peep from them - ESL discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-07-26
Am I the only one to lose money? - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-22
Hey--I've been lied to as well in SK - ESL discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-07-23
How did you find out about Contek? - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-07-20
Contek Institute - ESL discussion -- Ian Williams -- 2005-07-20
Mark's IMPs should know about it - ESL discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-07-21
Contek Institute warning - ESL discussion -- Ian Williams -- 2005-07-19
Please give them my email - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-20
Give them my email - ESL discussion -- Ian Williams -- 2005-07-20
let's compare notes, Ian. - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-22
I found this on the net about the scam -- observer -- 2005-07-20
BE WARNED! RE Contek Institue. Liverpool/Johanesburg - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-19
email of scam Contek - ESL discussion -- billy -- 2005-07-19
Thank you for this money saving tip - ESL discussion -- KL -- 2005-07-19
Contek Institute - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-19
don't send them money, westernunion for visas - ESL discussion -- teacher -- 2005-07-18
Did you send money to them via Western Union - ESL discussion -- James Pipp -- 2005-07-19
I shake my head - ESL discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-07-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › let's compare notes, Ian. - ESL discussion

Go to another board -