TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: nanjing massacre and Hitler?
foxy - 2013-09-03

...............Silverboy from expressing his somewhat weird opinion on sterilization that I myself do not agree with.

I happen to agree with Silverboy on forced sterilization in China. His opinion on this isn't at all weird, in my view. And it is practised by the Chinese govt here. So, it's legal.

But Silverboy is very anti FTs breaking China's visa rules, which he has proclaimed loudly as an illegal act. Yet, using prostitutes, also an illegal act, is something he is not against. Now that's inconsistent, and therefore rather weird!

Neither is he against FTs sleeping with Chinese students, provided such students aren't being taught by the FTs doing so. Even students attending the same school are fair game in his eyes!

Breaking visa rules has been my speciality, though I don't recommend other FTs to practise that. As for sleeping with Chinese students, I think it's wrong in every circumstance.

However, I still respect Silverboy's right to express his views. And though I disagree with some of his views, I won't bicker with him about that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: nanjing massacre and Hitler? -- foxy -- 2013-09-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: nanjing massacre and Hitler?

Go to another board -