TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated
J H Kellogg - 2013-09-08

Do you know anything about Islam? What about women's rights, and what about Jihad? Do you know what Jihad really means? It does not mean Holy War! What does the Qur'an say about Jihad?

Well let us see. I worked for one year in the Sultanate of Oman and travelled to the UAE also, so that must count surely as some experience of living in ISLAMIC countries? I have also travelled to egypt and worked on a kibbutz in Israel with both jewish and arab israelis and met many palestinians during my time there. Women's rights? What about womens rights to self respect and to not dress up like a tart and piss and puke in the street every weekend as we see in the UK. I'd say the women there are far more elegant and gracious than women in the UK. Jihad, as I said I do not know arabic script, but do you? But I assume it means "holy war", I never claimed myself as an arabic language expert. I just said I have an interest in and know a little about Islam.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated -- J H Kellogg -- 2013-09-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated

Go to another board -