TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree
John O'Shei - 2013-10-10

For me, I just live in Asia because I don't like the women in my own country. I don't want to live in the West full-time because of that reason, and I won't take an Asian wife back to Australia. However, if you have a happy life in your own country and have a nice GF or partner then why leave? The West in generally better than Asia in most respects, apart from the girls.

If you are single though, I'd just move OS, live in China or VN, and have a string of short-term wealthy Asian GF's, but don't teach.

Haha, I know of a teacher who says 'I really need to get laid'. I say to him, "just pull of these birds from around here then". Then he tells me that he doesn't like one night stands. I regretfully informed him that he is going to struggle if he is looking for a truly loyal girlfriend that is worth keeping.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- John O'Shei -- 2013-10-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree

Go to another board -