TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?
John O'Shei - 2013-10-30

Turnoi, I must disagree with some of that. Young Chinese people DO have sex, within and outside of marriage. However, there is a percentage of them, probably 30 to 40 per cent who miss out.
It is a lack of privacy and money that causes it, I doubt pressure to remain a virgin has much to do with it. If a young Chinese woman is really horny and wants to have sex she will, if she has access to a private apartment. As we know though, most students don't have much money. So, unlike for Western people, being a student in China with no money, male or female, means inability to satisfy their natural urges.

As for 30 year old virgins in China though, I seriously doubt it, either married or unmarried, although I have had married Chinese people tell me they only had sex twice since they were married.

One girl I know said she fell pregnant the second time she had sex with her husband, however he was useless in regard to satisfying her, so now they are living in different cities most of the time, so she relies on casual sex with foreigners to fulfill her needs.

I've met girls that wish to stay 'traditional', some say it is because they need to be a virgin when they get married due to parental pressure etc. Maybe half of them are lying, just to seem more attractive, who knows? The thing is, I hate deflowering virgins, so it probably results in the opposite of the desired effect.

Then again, I had one slightly funny experience with one girl, who was 28 years old and she said to me as we got into bed:

"I've got something to tell you, I've already made love once before..."

Think she was expecting me to be disappointed or something, but the combination of mouse's earhole with no burden of having to break her in and a relative lack of potential emotional baggage afterwards, was a huge win imo.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on? -- John O'Shei -- 2013-10-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?

Go to another board -