TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL
John O'Shei - 2013-11-14

I don't like to think of myself as a homophobic person, but those gay people that mistakenly think that they are untouchable and go out of their way to tell everybody how 'gay' they are... They irritate the hell out of me. I'm happy to give gays equal rights, if they behave like a nobhead, I'll treat them like somebody who I think is just a nobhead, pretty such the same as I do with straight people.

I will actively dislike that person for behaving like a gay (as in the modern slang meaning of 'pathetic'), rather than for being a gay (as in a homosexual). After all, isn't being gay supposed to be a completely normal and natural thing? Why feel the need to go crazy and have a gay old song and dance about it? (as in the archaic form of the word that Beelzebub and his 62 other alias like to use excessively).

Messages In This Thread
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL

Go to another board -