TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"
Dragonized - 2013-11-20

The laowai with Chinese wives are always the most arrogant know-all mother...ker foreigners in China. Even though they may have been in China for only a few months and can't speak any Chinese they know everything.

Yep, right on the money with that one. They always have a massive inferiority complex because they can't get any real friends back home. China is their "key" to a world of being admired for skills they do not possess and adored for charisma that they don't have. I can speak from being in the presence of other people who actually grew up in a bi-cultural setting from my times in China that it would not matter if there was another expat who was bilingual, experienced in knowing the personal mindsets of the locals, and/or knew what things were under the surface. Fact is, they could not change the minds of these "experts" who's sole claim to knowing China was the fact that there was finally a hole for them to plug Mr. Winkie into, if you know what I mean.

Expats who blow the trumpet of an underdeveloped, uneducated, and unintelligent paradigm usually show everyone how masculine, well cultured, and smart they are....wait what am I saying they are NOT! Hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: "coverage it deems unflattering" -- Dragonized -- 2013-11-20
Re: "coverage it deems unflattering" -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-20
Re: "coverage it deems unflattering" -- Dragonized -- 2013-11-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"

Go to another board -