TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BEWARE THIS EVIL ESL RECRUITER in China:Frank Zhang
Robin - 2013-12-30

As a foreign teacher in China and one of his former victims, I would like to warn the new ESL teachers to stay away from this evil character.
Frank Zhang is a Chinese recruiter from Nanchang, a southern Chinese city whose inhabitants are infamous for their dishonest behavior.
This character is the worst recruiter in China by far. AVOID at any cost!
Frank Zhang lures foreign teachers with promises and asks for money ( around 5000rmb or more) before coming to China, the equivalent of a monthly college salary for a foreign teacher in China.
-he' s one of the worst of the bullies and cheats.
-STAY AWAY from him: zhang is well known for his evil and dishonest practices.
-Frank Zhang has been reported to confiscate teachers passports and documents in an effort to force teachers to accept their situation. Then when teachers feel they have been ripped off by their employer, the recruiter is nowhere to be found...or he comes down on the side of the school and he cows the teacher into just taking it.
Personally, when the school Frank Zhang recommended refused to pay my monthly salary on time and when my passport had disappeared from the hotel room where the foreign teachers lived I tried to call my recruiter Frank, he pure and simple did not answer the phone.End of story!
In conclusion, I want to warn all the possible victims of this greedy and dishonest shark.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DIABOLIC RECRUITER OR YOU WILL REGRET EARLIER OR LATER

Be aware of the two emails I have from him : 19468193@qq.com

FrankZhang@aiqinghai.com.cn

Messages In This Thread
BEWARE THIS EVIL ESL RECRUITER in China:Frank Zhang -- Robin -- 2013-12-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BEWARE THIS EVIL ESL RECRUITER in China:Frank Zhang

Go to another board -