TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "China Must Purge Mao's Ghost" Article by Gao Wenqian, a senior policy adviser at Human Rights i
Dragonized - 2013-12-30

The thing is, it's one thing to discuss the pitfalls and possible cultural misunderstandings that can happen if you date a woman from a foreign country. But it is completely another issue if you base your whole quality of existence on whether or not you have dated a woman from some exotic, far away culture. If that is your litmus test of sorts, then you're nothing but some girly-man who wants to believe he's wearing the shawl of a wolf when he is merely just a sheep.

If someone wants to give me crap about having little or no experience dating a chinese woman, I have more than enough comebacks and insults to give to him. But this is an ESL forum. I will refrain from sounding too anti-chinese. Let's see if the wumaos will back off.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: "China Must Purge Mao's Ghost" Article by Gao Wenqian, a senior policy adviser at Human Rights i

Go to another board -