TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: i cant believe the arrogance....
John O'Shei - 2014-01-02
In response to i cant believe the arrogance.... (San Migs)

Another tourist, 40-year-old property developer Min Liu from central Henan province, also says he'll have plenty to talk about when he returns. But most of it won't be positive. "This is the first and last time I will leave China," he says. He came overseas "out of curiosity" but thinks Thailand is inefficient and much more unsafe than China.

http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2013/dec/22/chinese-tourism-changing-the-world?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

Well I actually. Note to that chinese guy grumbling, Henan is not perfect and is also backward and polluted. Get a grip, thailand is more beautiful than your province, fool!

I'm not 100% sure that he is arrogant, maybe just a little uneducated and backward as a person.

There are people in the U.K, that can't help but pack tins of baked beans in their suitcase when they fly to Majorca for a holiday. Also, you get those older British people who retire on the Costa Del Sol, whose Spanish will never develop much further than "Dos beers, Miguel."

They are often not intentionally arrogant, just lacking in intelligence I think. You can also witness the same from older Russian tourists in Sanya.

Messages In This Thread
i cant believe the arrogance.... -- San Migs -- 2014-01-01
Re: i cant believe the arrogance.... -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-02
Re: i cant believe the arrogance.... -- San Migs -- 2014-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: i cant believe the arrogance....

Go to another board -