TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Ji Ji inspection; medical and the PSB
John O'Shei - 2014-01-03
In response to Re: Ji Ji inspection; medical and the PSB (San Migs)

Indeed,what a performance.

I was only given a 14 day tourist visa recently in Hong Kong to visit the mainland. 30 days and 60 days are long gone. Reason given? too many previous F and L visas in my passport, even though there was clear evidence of a Z visa and Residence Permit before.

If you have a chinese wife, things are far easier however....for now.

Good luck and happy new year....just spare a thought for those less fortunate who have to return to the UK, and there are many in Hong Kong and I am not lying.

sMGs

Just get a new passport then...

This will be a measure to prevent those that live near the border from constantly hopping over. It probably aimed equally as much at the African wholesale good purchasers in Guangzhou and Shenzhen as it is at non-legitimate English teachers I think. It will be interesting to see how one of my friends who is a Russian businesswoman in Guangzhou fares with this, she constantly renews F visas, although I have no reason to believe that she is breaking the law by doing that. Many businesses that choose to register themselves abroad whilst doing business in China are pretty much forced to apply for business visas.

A lack of teaching jobs might have something to do with it, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ji Ji inspection; medical and the PSB -- San Migs -- 2014-01-03
Re: Ji Ji inspection; medical and the PSB -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Ji Ji inspection; medical and the PSB

Go to another board -