TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.
John O'Shei - 2014-01-04

I suppose the chance of an individual laowai contracting HIV in China is relatively remote, but people still do get HIV. I think the chance of any individual being killed in a plane crash is 10000 to 1, remote, but jets still crash. Contracting HIV is probably more like 5000 or 6000 to 1. Anyway, it's all the other stuff I'm more worried about, and the chance of getting something is pretty high.
I've had unprotected sex in Asia many times, not saying it's right, I think I was very stupid to do that. Now I would always use condoms with hookers, and I think for one night stands in China a condom should be used also.

I would argue that the disco slags are actually far more dangerous than the hookers, hookers will often insist upon protection as their sexual health is their livelihood and they need to protect it. As for one-night stands... In most cases, you do not really know who it is that you are sleeping with.

As for me, I've always been one to use protection, except with quite serious girlfriends where the heat of the moment has made it hard to stop and get one out of the drawer. But as I have said, condoms do break more often than you'd think. Although A.I.D.S is rare, galloping knob rot is very common and I don't want to get that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean. -- juanisaac@hotmail.com -- 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean. -- San Migs -- 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.

Go to another board -