TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anniversary
John O'Shei - 2014-01-07

Congratulations to you Turnoi on reaching this milestone. I may have not been posting on this board quite as long as some of the others, but I dare say that I have learned a lot from you about the ESL industry in China in that short amount of time. It is good to have somebody on a forum like this who is older, more experienced and more stubborn than the vast majority of posters on other boards, which encourages posters of a like minded nature to post. It is also a privilege to have somebody of a proven background here on this board that can refer to their previous experiences to completely tear apart those wumaos/GW types that think they are dealing with yet another bunch of young and inexperienced F.O.B foreigners that had their first bad experience abroad.

Other boards can be a bit tedious in comparison as they are mostly filled with those China newbies that bitch and whine about the most pathetic of things in one sentence/one line posts, rather than discussing in greater depth, the more important issues out there relating to bad employers, the local culture and such things that tend to get censored far too easily elsewhere. Posters like you make this board what it is, which I why I continue to post here, even though I never intended to do so for so long.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anniversary -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anniversary

Go to another board -