TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey Rheno! - Teachers discussion
JinChaFa - 2005-08-24

Hi Rheno- Interesting that you've chosen to hang out in Thailand after a brief sojourn to Korea. Of course love has a way of determining the motion of our lives doesn't it?
I have a question for you. What's your take on Hatyai? I may be working there soon - getting a little burnt out on China, so I'm shopping around. I'm aware, through your postings and the postings of others, that it's kinda hit and miss in terms of finding a good school or opportunity in Thailand. So, basically, I'm just confining myself to the question about living conditions. I've traveled a bit in the north of Thailand, mostly touring temples, and I wasn't all that impressed by the lack of environmental awareness or consciousness in Thailand - so many potentially beautiful creeks, streams and the like filled with garbage, especially the inevitable plastic.There was however enough of interest there to compell me to return. Well anyway, back to my original question - what about Hatyai?

Messages In This Thread
Thailand immigration question - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-08-24
Hey Rheno! - Teachers discussion -- JinChaFa -- 2005-08-24
To Jin: Ahh, Thailand......Screw this place - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-08-25
Why native English teachers? - Teachers discussion -- BD -- 2005-08-25
That is the case here, sure - Teachers discussion -- RhenoA380 -- 2005-08-27
I have seen this - Teachers discussion -- Ratcheed -- 2005-08-25
Slackness rules -- Winnie -- 2005-08-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hey Rheno! - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -