TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How certain people behave when going to church
Dragonized - 2014-01-10
In response to Re: How certain people behave when going to church (Dumper McFoodle)

You feel they are inferior{the Chinese] if you want to mate;

No, you are the one who feels this way. Your posts suggest they do not need any more improvement. This is enough evidence of someone who is writing propaganda. The amount of accumulated corruption in this country you are defending as being "great" is something that the USA would need at least another few hundred years of doing ten times the amount of sinning for each individual to catch up to.

You do not care about anyone else. The chinese gave you food on the table, so you want to come on here and tell everyone who is more intelligent and a better thinker than you that everything is all right. But I guess having to buy bread and milk with all those 50 cent coins is something you are into.

I am not your "mate" either. You fit the typical, passive aggressive foreigner who will snitch on his colleagues and pretend he didn't do anything wrong. I do not care whether you are the willyless one of manchester. [edited]

Messages In This Thread
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dumper McFoodle -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dumper McFoodle -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How certain people behave when going to church

Go to another board -