TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Idiots still in China?
Dragonized - 2014-01-15
In response to Re: Idiots still in China? (The Shifter)

Your posts show you are someone who possibly has a huge inferiority complex, and you do not think things through. From my past posts, you would have seen that I believe confucianism to be a sham belief and is heretical. You are telling me you drew your conclusions about me based on my pseudonym alone. Well, Shifter if you really are a Westerner you should know that We also have Dragons in our own culture, albeit different ones. You could be speaking to someone who is an avid Dungeons and Dragons player. Someone who is from a European heritage that uses the symbol of a Dragon on their emblem could also be a possibility. College and high school sports teams use Dragons, too. Being an American, you don't seem to know these things very well. Your silly labeling also suggests someone who doesn't go out much, either. You can believe whatever religion you like, but at the end of the day you don't go around throwing crap like what you wrote. You show you don't care about others, so why should I care about you?

Messages In This Thread
Islam in China? -- The Shifter -- 2014-01-13
Re: Islam in China? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-13
Re: Islam in China? -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-13
Re: Islam in China? -- The Shifter -- 2014-01-13
Re: Idiots still in China? -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-14
Re: Idiots still in China? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-15
Re: Idiots still in China? -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-15
Re: Idiots still in China? -- The Shifter -- 2014-01-15
Re: Idiots still in China? -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-15
Re: Islam in China? -- El Mahdi -- 2014-01-13
Re: Islam in China? -- The Shifter -- 2014-01-13
Re: Islam in China? -- The Pretend Shifter -- 2014-01-14
Re: Islam in China? -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Idiots still in China?

Go to another board -