TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.
Dragonized - 2014-01-25
In response to Re: GW's on ESL websites. (John O’Shei)

[edited]

As for the racist stuff about me, I think that is the perfect Litmus Test to say that these idiots never did like anyone whom they claimed to defend. Nor do they understand what they're talking about when they say how "great" or how much "culture" a place has. If someone who has a personal background and is much more knowledgeable than them then it poses a threat. I happen to be that threat. Some of the recent emails I had gotten from some of these people show how desperate they really are.

The world is so much more than just countries, origins, and ethnic backgrounds firmly that are firmly drawn up. It would be silly of me to think of all Europeans as "Romans" or all Indian or Pakistani People as having "Aryan" ethnic origins. These things change. I hardly think someone who is French, German, or British for that matter would be impressed if I said they were all just "Germanic" in origin. True Racists have a problem with really understanding people on an individual basis, including the ones who they share a common ethnic background with. This goes for any racist of any skin color, and I have met quite a few of them in my lifetime.

Messages In This Thread
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-25
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Go to another board -