TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: meaning of GW, please
John O'Shei - 2014-01-26

GW stands for "grovelling weasel" or maybe you can use SW ( snivelling weasel ) They are people like those goons, imbeciles, and scumbags who are currently posting on the Degree Discussion site.

They are a rather weird bunch, they now believe me and Turnoi are not only the same person, but also moderate the site. Boxiangjiaopi seems to have taken a liking to you Silverboy, claiming that we are all just a nasty little bunch of people that are leading you astray. Hmmm... http://degreediscussion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8442&sid=30484fa51c8e51c3e478abfa31712589&start=45#p72310

I personally know of ketamine addicts that have a better grip of reality than these guys.

And the last post reeks of Woodbine Willie... The thing is that seem to be on a relentless campaign to smear Turnoi, yet it appears that the rest of that board just consider them to be a bunch of unwanted parasites, lol. I'm not sure if they actually got banned from here or ran away and started posting on there out of their own volition.

Messages In This Thread
Re: meaning of GW, please -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: meaning of GW, please

Go to another board -