TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.
Yanguiweili - 2014-01-29

Why should we waste our time on them? I think it's quite OK now when they post their rubbish. I highly doubt that anyone reading this would take it seriously. They are outing themselves for what they are by their own posts. Good!

If you will permit me to answer yours and John's at the same time. I will say that it seems you are all taking it very seriously, and that the other forum is obviously quite comfortable with them, otherwise they'd kick their asses. It must be all good news to them to have such an old thread revitalised. I will say that I have nothing against you or them because I don't know either party; I was just a little perplexed because to an outsider it looks like they are walking all over you, and you just seem to be taking it. Good luck to you in any event. I've been busy recently trying to find some way of whiling away a couple of hours a day and I do find this forum interesting. Perhaps in the future I will be able to comment on some things I understand. Happy Chinese New Year's Eve to you one and all.

Messages In This Thread
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Yanguiweili -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-30
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-30
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Yanguiweili -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Go to another board -