TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus
ZhengGoGrow - 2014-02-21

Yes well I'm asked to respect people that believe 'something came from nothing' and did so by unguided unintelligent forces no less. That 'UF' (unguided forces) or rather the Universe as 'God' turned rock sludge into hawks, grass, T-Rex, dolphins, worms and tigers and did so over trillions of reincarnations that include talking apes and winged-dinosaurs (forget horses) and never mind the billions of creatures that they believe would have existed (Unicorns being the least exotic) the same people now want to tell me that they just discovered that two men (but not 3 or 8) using their anuses as 'vaginas' isn't actually a behavior but a perfectly healthy valid kind of 'gender' we just discovered. They are actually a 'type of gender' born and that an anus is just as high and equal as a vagina for sexual gratification and so is free premarital sex of any kind and on top of all this - it turns out that churchgoers are the 'real evil' and I suppose babies are what hurts the planet and I suppose 9-11 was an 'inside job' so Dick Cheney could make millions for his old oil buddies etc and on.

These college boy parrots have decided this is entirely worth evangelizing for (like a right) and oh the condescending attitude of their enlightenment. If only Buddha was a self-aware as these left-wing college grads! They don't even suppose they themselves are products of 19th century Western 'Gnosticism' with Eastern monkey-men and quasi-Hindu 'westernized' beliefs anyways.

Yes, I'm asked to respect these people too. But I'm not a hypocrite like most of them. I suggest that - if and when asked - they feel free to share their beliefs in evolution, atheism and transgenders as 'holy' creations. So too a Christian in China - if and when asked - will feel free to share their experience and belief systems. In some cases local Chinese will want to talk about their Christian church or monotheism as China's native religion or how they pray etc. I don't know this is 'evangelizing' anymore than my enthusiastic revelations about hockey in Canada or anything else we are asked about.

Messages In This Thread
Re: missionaries on campus -- ZhengGoGrow -- 2014-02-21
Re: missionaries on campus -- martin -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- giver or taker? -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- ZhengJulyHoo -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-23
Re: missionaries on campus -- giver or taker? -- 2014-02-23
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus

Go to another board -