TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus
ZhengJulyHoo - 2014-02-22

You believe apes transformed into talking humans. You believe winged creatures evolved into dinosaurs and with that said the LEAST amazing and most probable of the billions of creatures you believe existed (but have yet to be found) would be something like a horse with a single horn. There are single-horned Rhinos already.

As for your bizarre beliefs in homosexuality as 'normal' - they are aberrant in this world. Most of China as with most of the world as has been for most of human history - this is a perverse sexual lust. You are the one introducing a bizarre new idea of a 'kind of gender' that's born among humans. A 'type of baby' you call a 'gay or lesbian or transgendered' baby.

Unlike you I don't need to try and muster up some anti-athiest propaganda hoping to rally hatred against you so that you are censored or even disallowed from entering China (let alone speaking your beliefs).

I actually hope you do. I will also explain to Chinese students why you are actually just acting like you are somehow 'part of science' or 'obviously speaking for Westerners' then explain why there has always been laws against assaulting anyone and why majorities (when given a democratic free vote) turn down homosexual activist legislations.

Yes so when do you believe your apes went through enough reincarnations to start speaking? Or did they transform into recognizable 'humans' then wander around for 200,000 years before speaking? I mean 200,000 before 'The Enlightenment' where having 'special knowledge' made them what.. self aware? Like gods really. All this yes?

Messages In This Thread
Re: missionaries on campus -- ZhengJulyHoo -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- giver or taker? -- 2014-02-23
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus

Go to another board -