TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China
Bethany - 2014-03-11

I do see on this forum that there are always a few posters who speak out against all the bad things that seem to go on in ESL. But you always seem to be up against a whole undercurrent of angry users who will disagree with you on this forum. I do like what you guys say sometimes, but how much of this information is really going against the crowd? Do you guys think that if you had not gone to China you would have been better off? I am just wondering because I read a thread on here a while ago about how China is dangerous for single females to work in, but when I look online at all these sites you get pictures of smiling girls who look like they are having a blast overseas. I know the answer is not always cut out in black and white but I am curious.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-11
Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China -- Bethany -- 2014-03-11
Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China

Go to another board -