TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re lucky laowai bunch
Lucky Strike Larry - 2014-04-02

I would say teaching in China ( for younger people ) is also a dead end. It's the same or worse than working at a supermarket or fast-food outlet in the West.

Being a night filler at Coles in Australia is a better choice IMO. If I was young and I had no money I certainly would not be heading for China!

This thread name is also stupid. "lucky loawai bunch".........???????????????? Please explain! Ain't nothing to do with luck. There is certainly nothing "lucky" about being a language teacher in China..

You would of course say a lot of things which make no sense at all. Your comparisons are odd to say the least. What is wrong with a youngster doing a gap year in China before he tackles his degree? Which is another reason why you shouldn't need a degree to teach in China, wouldn't you say? In any event, why should it concern you what young people do? Even if, even if, the youngster who does a year or two in China doesn't enjoyed the experience too much, nevertheless, it will help form his character a lot more effectively than your burger bar will ever do. It might even open new doors, and he can join you on the forum in condemnation. Now that is a dizzy height to aspire to.

Messages In This Thread
Re lucky laowai bunch -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-02
Re lucky laowai bunch -- Rubbish Cleaner -- 2014-04-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re lucky laowai bunch

Go to another board -