TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re "yellow fever" OR no options at all: Which one is correct?
Lucky Strike Larry - 2014-04-04

Are you referring to yourself in that post? How much do you pay your Chinese wife each month? 5000, 6000 a month? Probably more? Then your wife is
a prostitute. Some dumb-ass foreigners in China pay their wives 10, 000 a month.

An Aussie mate of mine gives his Chinese wife 1400rmb a month as an allowance. If she spends that after one week she must wait till the next month.

And you know what: HIS STRATEGY WORKS!

She actually went out and found a job that pays 2500 rmb a month. Now combined she gets 3900rmb a month!

Give someone a hand up, not a hand out, it works miracles! Work is what really liberates these women.

Sorry fool, if you have a Chinese wife and you are paying for everything ( like 10,000 a month, WTF! ) you are LIVING IN A BROTHEL!

You know I'm right, HE HAW HE HAW, FOOL! ROTFL! You can't attract a well-educated Asian women, you can only attract mummy's girls.

[edited]

For myself I wouldn't pay a Chinese wife or partner a brass farthing. But if you and your mate want to do that, I have nothing against it. I don't bother myself with other men's domestic arrangements. I have no inclination to start doing so.

Messages In This Thread
Re "yellow fever" OR no options at all: Which one is correct? -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re "yellow fever" OR no options at all: Which one is correct?

Go to another board -