TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re One of predictions is coming true
zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob - 2014-06-04

I agree with you. The Chinese way to deal with something is to pretend it does not exist. Drugs, prostitution, homosexuality, casual sex, all these things don't exist in China according to a lot of ordinary Chinese, although all these things are commonplace in China. It's just hypocrisy, and makes me laugh.

I remember that every Wednesday night there used to be an English corner at my former university. One stupid young female student used to tell me there are no gays or prostitutes in China, although 500 metres away there was a hooker street, and a park full of homosexuals each night only two kilometres away.

Drug users in China should be treated as victims if they are addicted to drugs and are not dealing. As for the dealers who just sell drugs for profit and don't use, they are scum and should be harshly dealt with.

I agree with you and Concerned Teacher both; bum-bandits galore in China; which is why many elderly western FT's go to sample the young Chinese men. They are not perverts I stress, they just like a bit of bum- so not really our business. The Chinese hookers (female) give a sterling service- very fine girls. Not for me personally you understand , as 'her indoors' is of a jealous disposition. But live and let live is what i say.

Messages In This Thread
Re One of predictions is coming true -- zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob -- 2014-06-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re One of predictions is coming true

Go to another board -