TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › My contract has been automatically invalidated.
Perplexed - 2014-06-17

Notice

Distinguished foreign teachers or experts,

First thank you for your hard work of these years. During the cooperation period, you obeyed Chinese laws and regulations, carried on the contract carefully, and completed the teaching tasks successfully. You have set a good example for Chinese teachers through standard English knowledge, humorous working attitude and lively and efficient classroom teaching. You are praised by teachers and students. We would sincerely like one more new cooperation with you.

However China’s new situation has brought some uncertainties to our school cooperation. Some new cooperation models between schools are being communicated. In order to reflect your sincerity, we decide to renew the contract with you. At the same time, we suggest you connect more schools. We will inform you as soon as we get any exact news. If we can’t supply you with a work place or you choose to leave, the contract will be automatically invalid.

June 4th, 2014

Foreign expert’ s opinion:

Signature

Messages In This Thread
My contract has been automatically invalidated. -- Perplexed -- 2014-06-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › My contract has been automatically invalidated.

Go to another board -