TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China?
Mingxiu - 2014-06-27
In response to Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? (Concerned Teacher)

Maybe I sounded really negative, but I believe what I wrote. I really think China is not such a good place to live. Having said that, I have had a few good times in China, and had a few interesting sexual encounters with Chinese women in the past.

Generally though, I think Chinese women are not really marriage material, the mainland girls anyway. I know many people did like that Silverboy guy who was posting here till recently, but in my opinion he was spot on in regard to many of his observations about China, especially the women.

What I find strange though is that he lived and worked in provinces were the worst Chinese women are. Why he did not go straight to Shanghai or Beijing is beyond me, instead of dicking around in Hubei and Guangxi provinces. More chance of meeting well-educated and wealthy gals in the north.

Messages In This Thread
Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- Warren -- 2014-06-26
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- We come in peace (shoot to kill) -- 2014-06-27
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-28
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-27
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- Mingxiu -- 2014-06-27
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-27
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- Mingxiu -- 2014-06-27
Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Why are so many foreign teachers leaving China?

Go to another board -