TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
☆Thomas // from The Milky Way☆ - 2014-08-07

I do remember that approximately three or four of Thomas are currently working as an ESL teacher in Worlda’s schools. As you know I am one of them. I was told by some of my Chinese colleagues from International Department that someone was writing a lot of lies and abusive words on the web “eslteachers abroad.com” to Worlda. What??? Then I went and had a check online, it made me really angry with some guys on this forum because what they had been saying was completely out of lines and facts based on my experience in Worlda. Frankly, I have worked in this company for almost 2 semesters. Mainly so far, what I can see and feel is the nice school environment, good payment, certainly a bit of language barriers but never mind.

So I am kind of wondering in which you guys came up with so many abusive words to black Worlda. I am really, really doubting at this moment if some people on this forum such as John O’ Shei and Turnoi they did have a real working experience in Worlda, or just hired by someone (competitors? Or some other FTs dismissed by the company?) to post something abusive to attack my employer.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- ☆Thomas // from The Milky Way☆ -- 2014-08-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -