TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good and decent teachers should NEVER work for bad "schools" like EF!
Beth - 2014-09-27

Utter, utter nonsense! Just another u-turn to cover the contradictions you toss about! You stated the post was 3 simple questions, yet there was no question in number 2, just badly worded rhetoric. My response was balanced and certainly not badly worded nor waffle.

You conveniently ignore the very good points raised about state school teaching vs regulated private schools in Europe, in order to continue harping on with the fallacy that I support bad TCs. I don't, I think their models are unethical and need to be changed. But that doesn't mean a good teacher cannot teach well whilst working at one. A very simple concept you cannot grasp. I taught classes of 6 year olds to read in English and they loved those classes. The school was bad, yes... But teaching them to read, the foundation of which will stay with them for as long as they continue learning English, was good. That is the difference.

You started this thread to talk about my 'extreme morals' which I knocked you out on pretty darn quick, and you cannot wriggle your way out of that, so you've retreated to the safe, yet still fictional, world of me championing TCs, despite the fact I've said nobody should go to work for EF! Hilarious!

Messages In This Thread
Re Good and decent teachers should NEVER work for bad "schools" like EF! -- Beth -- 2014-09-27
Re Good and decent teachers should NEVER work for bad "schools" like EF! -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-09-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good and decent teachers should NEVER work for bad "schools" like EF!

Go to another board -